Small Dog Teepee Pattern
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Macrame Dog Teepee
The size of this tee-pee is perfect for a small pet up to 15-20 lbs. It will fit a 14" by 14" (up to 15") mat or dog bed inside.
The pattern is made using several basic macrame knots and the fringe/tassel technique.
The knots include the Lark's Head knot, Square knot, Double Half Hitch knot, Gathering knot, and Overhand knot.
For this tutorial, I used a 3mm single strand cord in Rose Gold from my Rainbow Cord line as well as 3 x 36" dowels to make this pattern.
The video tutorial is broken out into two parts.
This is an online step-by-step video tutorial guide.
- 1 x 3mm single stand cord (I used rose gold color cord)
- 3 x 36" wooden dowels
With that said, if you have all your materials and supplies, go ahead and give this macrame project a try!
I hope you enjoy this macrame pattern tutorial and as always, if you do complete any Bochiknot macrame projects, be sure to share them with the community and myself, so that we can all marvel at each other's work.
**Please note that this is a VIDEO PATTERN TUTORIAL only. The supplies and tools to make the macrame piece are not included.**
• 1 x 3mm single stand cord (I used rose gold color cord)
• 3 x 36" wooden dowels
Shipping & Delivery
* COVID-19: We're open online and shipping as usual, though there may be minor delays in some cases.
* Items are shipped to you directly from our fulfillment centers, using tracked, contact-less delivery.
* See our Shipping Policy for more details.
Returns & Exchanges
* RETURNS & EXCHANGES worldwide within 30 days of delivery (excludes customized pieces). See our Returns Policy.